View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 07:18 AM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Flicker View Post
You do know some of us work. We folk that support you retired peeps can't choose the weather to fish and usually have to fish weekends. I do get a day off during the week and that varies week to week.

I would like to do so. I need to see how hardware chuckers work their "bait" so I can try to mimic it with a fly rod. ( I am not a snob but I have been wanting to get other species off the ole bucket list. Or try to obtain some PB's)

I did go out and catch a couple bucket mouffs this weekend. I'll post it up this week when i get time.
Grab a 5" Senko in green pumpkin and I bet you do great on your fly rod. That or a yamamoto hula grub. I have some green wodge worms that you'll probably knock the snot out of the green fish with