Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Fish Pics
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fish Pics Let us see what you caught.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 08-29-2017, 11:45 AM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharper View Post
That's great! I fished for a few years in the early 80's when I was a teenager living in GJ.Some unfortunate circumstances forced me to move away and I didn't start fishing again until 2012. I still have a lot to learn but I'm loving every moment except when I loose a big one! Lol,I still love it! I appreciate You,Castingdonkey,etc for giving some of your information and pointers! Maybe I'll see you out there someday!
Your very welcome. My ADHD has me running 20 directions. I got the kids in for a spontaneous fising trip to a local pond with Bbass. Other than that it's been all about muzzleloaders and getting ready to head up on the mesa with a Buck tag in a couple weeks. Definitely want to hit Mack Mesa soon and try for a fall fish fry. Let me know what you have going on Sunday or Monday maybe we can go try for some walleye. Glad you got the J-spec bug, that lure gets it done. Don't forget to swap those hooks out from time to time.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:12 PM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Yes,the Trout were super-hyped!!! I had so many hooked fish come flying out of the water! At least I landed more than half of them! I have an order of trebles coming in tomorrow.Monday is Labor Day maybe Sunday(Juniata)?
Old 08-29-2017, 04:00 PM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
Labor day is a great time to hit Mac Mesa as all the other fishermen will be on the Mesa. I fish it every year and there in no one there.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:01 PM
Elite Angler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathway View Post
Labor day is a great time to hit Mac Mesa as all the other fishermen will be on the Mesa. I fish it every year and there in no one there.
Good to know,but I have a family barbecue!
Old 08-30-2017, 11:43 PM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes,the Trout were super-hyped!!! I had so many hooked fish come flying out of the water! At least I landed more than half of them! I have an order of trebles coming in tomorrow.Monday is Labor Day maybe Sunday(Juniata)?
Lets shoot for that. I may be dragging a couple kids and the wife. But we can get into them.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:13 AM
Elite Angler

Quote:
Originally Posted by castingdonkey View Post
Lets shoot for that. I may be dragging a couple kids and the wife. But we can get into them.
If we do go what time early or later in the day?
Old 09-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Elite Angler

Quote:
If we do go what time early or later in the day?
Later has always been better for me there. Too many times getting up early just to find out they don't bite until noon. Monday might be better. Wife just let me know I have a Bday party to attend.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Elite Angler

Quote:
Originally Posted by castingdonkey View Post
Later has always been better for me there. Too many times getting up early just to find out they don't bite until noon. Monday might be better. Wife just let me know I have a Bday party to attend.
I have a family barbecue on Monday! They're going to be draining Harvey Gap soon maybe we should try to go after some big Pike and then we could try Rifle after for some Smallies at the end of the month? If you want to go Sunday afternoon for some Walleyes let me know.