Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Fish Pics
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fish Pics Let us see what you caught.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 06-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a blast. We'll definitely have to get something scheduled
Old 06-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Yes,I went with a friend Fri. and it slowed way down after the last little front Wed.! It usually is a little slow for a few weeks in June but picks up towards the end.If we could all get together on a partly cloudy to cloudy day sometime end of June first of July (especially) it's usually pretty good looking at my past fish logs.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Journeyman Angler

Fly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of light
You do know some of us work. We folk that support you retired peeps can't choose the weather to fish and usually have to fish weekends. I do get a day off during the week and that varies week to week.

I would like to do so. I need to see how hardware chuckers work their "bait" so I can try to mimic it with a fly rod. ( I am not a snob but I have been wanting to get other species off the ole bucket list. Or try to obtain some PB's)

I did go out and catch a couple bucket mouffs this weekend. I'll post it up this week when i get time.

Last edited by Fly Flicker; 06-04-2017 at 11:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:18 AM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Flicker View Post
You do know some of us work. We folk that support you retired peeps can't choose the weather to fish and usually have to fish weekends. I do get a day off during the week and that varies week to week.

I would like to do so. I need to see how hardware chuckers work their "bait" so I can try to mimic it with a fly rod. ( I am not a snob but I have been wanting to get other species off the ole bucket list. Or try to obtain some PB's)

I did go out and catch a couple bucket mouffs this weekend. I'll post it up this week when i get time.
Grab a 5" Senko in green pumpkin and I bet you do great on your fly rod. That or a yamamoto hula grub. I have some green wodge worms that you'll probably knock the snot out of the green fish with
Old 06-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Elite Angler

LOL! I've actually been working lately(cutting and wrapping firewood for Mesa Lakes Lodge and I have 7 acres of property to take care of) but I am able to pretty much choose my days except for Tuesday's which are usually tied up.Its usually pretty good anytime in the summer after post spawn just better on ptly cloudy to cloudy days! Should be better in a couple of weeks so whenever you have time after that or before if that works for you guys?

Last edited by bharper; 06-05-2017 at 09:38 AM.
Old 07-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Elite Angler

I reloaded all trophy bass photos back to 4/14/17.Just click on links if there's no photo(imageshack.com)
Old 07-24-2017, 08:25 PM
Elite Angler

Good day on the water,a little slow and muggy at times.I ended up landing around 20 Largies with this 19" around 4 1/2 LB pig being the biggest!https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/45...923/wEIM2e.jpg
Old 07-25-2017, 09:32 AM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
:What's the secret lure during the heat. Big worms?
Old 07-25-2017, 10:29 AM
Elite Angler

Yes 5" senko style worms,Texas rigged.Mack Mesa is a little tougher trying to get them but Jerry Creek is a lot easier.The inlet at JC is completely clogged,never seen it like that! Google 5" Senko Style worms Watermelon seed/chartreusse swirl scroll down and Look for Picclick 50 Pks for $9 something + shipping! It's a killer color I think it resembles bullfrogs

Last edited by bharper; 07-25-2017 at 10:45 AM.