Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Fish Pics
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fish Pics Let us see what you caught.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Yeah sucks! Wanting money,no longer free! I think most of them are all free for a while then want money.If you find a good service let me know,I'm just giving imageshack a trial run.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Elite Angler

I hit PP yesterday with partly cloudy to cloudy skies and temps 60-upper 80's.I started off nicely with a 20" somewhat skinny Male Bow around 2 3/4 LBS.I later caught the fish of the day a shorter 18 3/4" Fat Bow that weighed as much as the 20".I caught it using a 3 1/8" X-Rap Jerk Bait,on the second jerk she came flying up out of the water 2-3 feet jumping at least 3 times total.I ended up landing 22 Trout but only 2 Bows which were the top two fish of the day! Today I purchased a sweet Large Measure Net made out of rubber which measures fish up to 28"(3rd pic)https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/64...923/Xdw55t.jpg

Last edited by bharper; 07-12-2017 at 09:45 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Elite Angler

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/49...923/xFJO9T.jpg
Old 07-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Elite Angler

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/64...923/Dq6vbx.jpg It measures 14" either way from 0" which is in the bottom center of the net.It is extremely light with a rubber net and feels to be well made.It cost $49.99

Last edited by bharper; 07-12-2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-13-2017, 02:23 PM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
That's odd my photos are still up
Old 07-13-2017, 03:19 PM
Elite Angler

Have you ever purchased anything from them online? Muddler said his photos got deleted as well.I think Pathways and Ifishallday's are still there? Maybe it's newer users?
Old 07-13-2017, 03:52 PM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharper View Post
Have you ever purchased anything from them online? Muddler said his photos got deleted as well.I think Pathways and Ifishallday's are still there? Maybe it's newer users?
I haven't ever purchased anything from them. I know their site is getting more and more irritating ads. I'd imagine ownership has changed hands and they are probably getting aggressive with their marketing.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:13 AM
Journeyman Angler

Fly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of light
Mine are still there. I have made a couple calendars in the past using that site.

Just don't get how they would pull pics that peeps have posted somewhere It brings peeps to the web site....They should just change the "rules" about any new photo sharing applications and leave the old as they were....

If that makes sense to any one. it is early and I am a retard about computer bullshit.

Going to find a new site to share photos, I think. But before that I would need to go fishing and catch something worth taking a photo of
Old 07-14-2017, 09:59 AM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
www.imgur.com
Someone suggest this site for your photos. I have not tried it yet.
Old 07-14-2017, 11:37 PM
Elite Angler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathway View Post
www.imgur.com
Someone suggest this site for your photos. I have not tried it yet.
I'll do that,imageshack is only a 30 day free trial!