Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Fishing Gear
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fishing Gear Questions and articles regarding various types of tackle, hardware, and other fishing equipment

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 07-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathway View Post
Nice fish. Before the dam the Unc only produced small skinny browns. It's a tough time of year to fish with the monsoon going on.
Got into a few nice crappie at RG last week. Hair jigs would work on them as well.
I need to get over to Rifle and Harvey before they do too much more damage to the Smallies And Pike! Sure going to miss those big Pike! I don't have a boat so not much of a chance with the Walleye.I want to go try Taylor Res as well as the river sometime before late fall! Thx for the input!
Old 07-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
They have already put the hurt on the smallmouth and walleye. I found crappie west of the boat ramp in the afternoon mudline.
Old 07-22-2017, 07:31 PM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Damn,I seen the report on RG a few weeks back,just awful!