Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Fish Pics
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fish Pics Let us see what you caught.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 09-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Junior Angler

fishinNfarmin is a splendid one to beholdfishinNfarmin is a splendid one to beholdfishinNfarmin is a splendid one to beholdfishinNfarmin is a splendid one to beholdfishinNfarmin is a splendid one to beholdfishinNfarmin is a splendid one to behold
Colorado River

Decided to go on a date with a gal I met tat lives up in Salt Lake. I live in Dove Creek so we met halfway and floated the Colorado from Glenwood to Newcastle and caught a few fish. I caught 11 and she caught 5. She also caught the 2 biggest. You know since I was being gentleman I let her catch the big ones. 2 rainbows between 18-19" and one brown 18-19". My big fish was just shy of 17". I did have two other in that 18+" size range or bigger come unbuttoned. But, thats what keeps you coming back. We caught all the trout on the HD trout. The rainbow pattern was the most successful although we also did well on the brown trout pattern. It sure is fun taking rookies fishing. Its fun watching them go from "if I catch a fish thats great, to I gotta hurry up and reel in so I can make one more cast at that hole"! Pictures to come if I can figure it out.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Nice report. Sounds like you may have hooked a keeper. I hear that Salt Lake area grows some nice ones. I try to remember to take a look around for them while I'm in the area but my nerves are usually too shot out from driving in that traffic. So I have to just roll coal toward Montana.

Glad those HD Trouts are kicking butt, I can hardly tie anything else on around the trout waters. As for posting pictures I hear that Flickr is a still a decent picture hosting site. That Tumblr sure isn't anymore. I suppose I better give it a shot since I don't know how to post pics these days either.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Nice! Always a good idea to let her get the "Big One"!
Old 09-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
It' always fun to see the rookies get excited.